You have done everything you have been asked to do; you filled out a CVS application from the comfort of your own home and you are probably hoping to get a call back from them soon so they can schedule you for an interview. Have you prepared yourself for what’s about to come? Have you given it any thought to review the CVS careers web site so you can research details of the company? These things are all so important if you want to make a great first impression during your interview; remember, you only get one chance to make a great and lasting first impression, and if you are not prepared, you will probably be nervous enough to make it too difficult for yourself to stand out as one of the best candidates for the job.
The best way to prepare yourself for the interview process is to research any company before you even apply. What you want to do is see which positions match your qualifications and aspirations so you can target those jobs right on the bulls-eye! A CVS application will take you only so far if you can’t convince the interviewer that you are the best person for that job and the best way is to be able to answer their questions better than anybody else who walks through their doors.
It all starts with knowing what types of interview questions will be thrown at you. Only you can answer the questions in your own unique fashion and if you come across as being motivated, energetic, and sincere, you can place yourself in the most favorable position to land that job you are looking for.
Here then, are the three most common questions you may be asked and one of them, the first one, isn’t even a question at all:
1. Tell us about yourself. Whoa! If you aren’t prepared for this question it will hit you like a ton of bricks as you struggle for something to say. This is the perfect time to talk about how you value life, your family, your work, and what your aspirations are within this company. It does not have to be along and awkwardly drawn out response. Be yourself and be sincere.
2. Why do you want to work for us? Of course the answer here is the one they are expecting; because I am highly motivated and love customer service, and I see a career here as the perfect opportunity to grow and prosper with this company. How simple is that?
3. If a customer is rude to you how would you handle this? You can get asked many variations of this question but it basically deals with how you would handle difficult situations. Your response would be; I would try my best to deescalate and resolve the issue on my own in the hopes of having a satisfied customer in the end no matter how rude or insulting they may be.
Your CVS application is waiting for you and now you have a clear-cut idea on what type of common questions they will ask you during the interview process. By preparing answers to these questions you will go along way in making a great impression on whomever interviews you. Good luck!
Incoming search terms:
- cvscareers com
- cvs careers
- cvs application questions
- www cvs careers com
- CVS Employment Application
- www cvs job application
- cvs careers job application form
- cvs hiring application